Robotrontechnik-Forum

Registrieren || Einloggen || Hilfe/FAQ || Suche || Mitglieder || Home || Statistik || Kalender || Admins Willkommen Gast! RSS

Robotrontechnik-Forum » Technische Diskussionen » LCR-C Isostat switch » Themenansicht

Autor Thread - Seiten: -1-
17.12.2019, 08:43 Uhr
ppieczul

Hi,
LCR-C tape recorder has a switch inside that is pushed by the mechanism whenever play or record is on.
In my recorder, when the switch is pushed there is no audio on the speaker and on the output connector. Only when the switch is not pushed, the audio is properly played. Like the function of the switch was reversed.
How does it work in you recorders? What is the purpose of this switch?
I looked at schematics, but they don't indicate which switch state should be when playing and which when not.
Thanks a lot
Pawel

Seitenanfang Seitenende
Profil || Private Nachricht || Suche Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen
17.12.2019, 09:29 Uhr
ggrohmann

Hello!

Zitat:
ppieczul schrieb
Hi,
LCR-C tape recorder has a switch inside that is pushed by the mechanism whenever play or record is on.

The switch is the play/record switch. Thats a well known malfunction of this drive - normally the switch ist pushed for record und released for play.

Your problem is the grease used by the manufacturer. You marked a pusher on the drive's back side. It has a white plastic lever under it, held by a spring upon it. This lever sticks to the pusher due to the hardened and sticky grease. You need do disassemble the drive, clean the pusher in alcohol or some fat solvent. Best practice is cleanup with alcohol, then using dishwashing detergent in hot ultrasonic bath, and finally let the pusher settle a few days. After that you have to check if the lever is still moving on the pusher. Maybe you have to disassemble even the whole drive and clean out the grease.

Guido

Dieser Beitrag wurde am 17.12.2019 um 09:39 Uhr von ggrohmann editiert.
Seitenanfang Seitenende
17.12.2019, 16:24 Uhr
ppieczul

Excellent, this would explain, my level pushes the switch for both play and record. I will look into the mechanism. Thank you!
Seitenanfang Seitenende
17.12.2019, 19:07 Uhr
ggrohmann

Look here: http://www.robotrontechnik.de/html/forum/thwb/showtopic.php?threadid=15771

Maybe you should translate (google) my contribution 005 into english - that is a quick guide to disassemble and reassemble the whole drive.

Guido
Seitenanfang Seitenende
18.12.2019, 02:06 Uhr
ppieczul

I managed to release the lever with IPA in spray and some exercise to it. Now it works correctly! Thanks a lot for help. There is absolutely no way I could have figured that out myself.
Seitenanfang Seitenende
18.12.2019, 09:32 Uhr
ggrohmann

Ok, but in most cases this it no durable solution. The grease is between the pusher (metal) and the lever (plastic) and might become sticky again a few days or weeks later and after using record the lever will be stuck again. You will not notice it until you push record and the drive starts moving. If the lever get stuck again, you have to take the pusher out to clean it. Wish you luck!
Seitenanfang Seitenende
Seiten: -1-     [ Technische Diskussionen ]  

Robotrontechnik-Forum