06.11.2015, 13:07 Uhr
- First remove mit contact in the rear of the slider by using a screwdriver.
- There should be two "levers" left and right on the side of the chassis. By rotating 90° they should release the slider. For easier operation, there exists a special tool (a about 5cm long round metal peace with a grey plastic wheelon one end. I am sorry but I do not have a picture here.)
- Keep in mind the wire for the backward movement of the slider. It can be removed easily by hand while removing the slider from the machine. You`ll find a small hook on top of the chassis where you can put it while the slider is away. The spring that likes to feed it is quiet strong!
If you like to service the machine keep an eye on the following parts:
- clutch in the motor wheel (in the rear center) - usually a polyurethan-ring that likes to get honey-like after decades.
- The long belt on the right. There is some fibre inside to make it stronger but these belts get old and break easily.
- Apply oel! The old oel like to become greasy and levers move retarded. This is a problem for operation because the mechanism needs its timing or it will trap and perhaps break something.
Feel free if you encounter any problems! We have one running in our museum and are working on a second.
biete 3-Raum-Computer 96m², Dusche, WC, Zentralheizung, Ferritkerngrill...(nicht ganz) ruhige Wohnlage....zum Zeitwert...