Robotrontechnik-Forum

Registrieren || Einloggen || Hilfe/FAQ || Suche || Mitglieder || Home || Statistik || Kalender || Admins Willkommen Gast! RSS

Robotrontechnik-Forum » Diskussionen über das Forum und robotrontechnik.de » Greetings from Cuba » Themenansicht

Autor Thread - Seiten: -1-
01.04.2013, 21:58 Uhr
Miguel Lopez

Hello everybody.

I was invited to this forum by the user Jörg Reishöfer. I am Cuban and I understand nothing in German, so I apologise for using English in this forum. I will use Google translator to understand a bit, and maybe I will be able to learn some German.

I have used several electronic stuff from the former GDR. In general, GDR electronics is very appretiated for the Cuban DIYers. Compared with the Soviet, it (the GDR's) is much more better. I have used RFT, oscilloscopes, spectrophotometers, Q-meters, Z-meters, centrifuges. Components in general are great.

I've been working transistor electronics for 20 years, and now I have began to "touch" the valve electronics.

I think I can find interesting things from the GDR era and from electronics in general.

Best regards from sunny Cuba

Miguel López
--
When electrons move, things happen
There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Seitenanfang Seitenende
Profil || Private Nachricht || Suche Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen
01.04.2013, 22:21 Uhr
Mystic-X

Welcome to this forum, Miguel!

I really hope that this is no april's fool!

As far as i know its not allowed to get access to the internet for the cuban people...

I would really like to read some things about electronics made in cuba!
--
Gruß
Markus
Seitenanfang Seitenende
01.04.2013, 22:30 Uhr
Miguel Lopez

I didn't notice today is April's First (the day of the jokes). This day is not "celebrated" in Cuba. We do that on December 28. Thank you very much for answering in English.

You can see these links to see what I do on electronics:
http://foro.cuartitodiyer.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4886
http://foro.cuartitodiyer.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4152
http://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81184
http://vintagetvandradio.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3957&p=41519#p41519
http://vintagetvandradio.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2925&p=29982#p29982

You can also ask to user Jörg Reishöfer about me.

Most people in Cuba has no access to Internet (not even a PC). I'm a priviledged one because I use it in the job. I work in the biopharmaceutycal industry and I have to look for info in the web everyday, so I've been granted to have Internet in my office, with lots of restrictions. (no youtube, no file servers,...etc)

I would like to use a picture of me as my avatar (as I have done in every forum that I post), but I guess this forum has no the option to upload from my PC. Can you help me?

By the way Markus, are you from the former Czeckoslovakia? (for your avatar). I have done lots of things using TESLA components. They are great.
--

Dieser Beitrag wurde am 01.04.2013 um 22:45 Uhr von Miguel Lopez editiert.
Seitenanfang Seitenende
02.04.2013, 08:22 Uhr
P.S.

@Miguel Lopez <002>
Zitat: "Most people in Cuba has no access to Internet (not even a PC)..."
Laßt Euch doch mal einen Container voll Computerschrott aus Deutschland kommen - das geht sonst immer nach Ghana...

Jetzt eine ernsthafte Frage: Hast Du Kenntnis von der Halbleiterindustrie auf Kuba, die seinerzeit maßgeblich mit DDR-Hilfe aufgebaut wurde? Nach meiner Kenntnis wurden dort z.B. ICs A205K, A211D und einige TTL-ICs aus dem HFO nachgebaut.
Falls Du mehr über DDR-Halbleiter wissen willst - schau auf meine HP www.ps-blnkd.de.

(Google Translator)
Let's take a container you come fully computer scrap from Germany - that's usually always to Ghana ...

Now a serious question: Do you have knowledge of the semiconductor industry in Cuba, which was at the time largely constructed with DDR Help? To my knowledge there were e.g. ICs A205K, A211D and some TTL ICs from HFO rebuilt.
If you want to know more about DDR Semiconductors - look at my HP www.ps-blnkd.de.

Das Wissen der Menschheit gehört allen Menschen! -
Wissen ist Macht, wer glaubt, der weiß nichts! -
Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht! -
Gegen die Ausgrenzung von Unwissenden und für ein liberalisiertes Urheber- und Markenrecht!
PS

Dieser Beitrag wurde am 02.04.2013 um 08:24 Uhr von P.S. editiert.
Seitenanfang Seitenende
02.04.2013, 14:19 Uhr
Miguel Lopez

Zitat:
Let's take a container you come fully computer scrap from Germany - that's usually always to Ghana ...

They would be confiscated at the Customs

Zitat:
Now a serious question: Do you have knowledge of the semiconductor industry in Cuba, which was at the time largely constructed with DDR Help? To my knowledge there were e.g. ICs A205K, A211D and some TTL ICs from HFO rebuilt.

There was a production plant in the Pinar del Río province. They built good components such as TBA810 audio amplifier, BC548 and BC558 transistor family, BD137 and BD138. Really good components with good quality. I used them in the 90s, during my College years. I have never heard about this factory anymore.

There was also an assembling plant for Soviet TV sets and radio sets in Havana. Now, they assemble Chinese TV sets. (Panda)
--
Seitenanfang Seitenende
03.04.2013, 10:51 Uhr
komarbrb

[
about DDR Semiconductors - look at my HP www.ps-blnkd.de.

Gegen die Ausgrenzung von Unwissenden und für ein liberalisiertes Urheber- und Markenrecht!

hello ps
you have a nice page, but dont forget, : miguel dont understand german,

but take this link ===>http://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?p=580785

and then look what he woks in DIY under work- and living conditions in cuba

;-)
Seitenanfang Seitenende
04.04.2013, 09:31 Uhr
P.S.

@Miguel Lopez
Thanks for info - and much success in learning German.
My book "Die Geschichte der Mikroelektronik/Halbleiterindustrie der DDR" is still to have at www.funkverlag.de. Further information on this and much more on http://www.ps-blnkd.de/Seite3.htm.

@komarbrb
Zitat: "...miguel dont understand german..."
Er wollte doch Deutsch lernen...

Wissen ist Macht, wer glaubt, der weiß nichts! -
Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht! -
PS
Seitenanfang Seitenende
Seiten: -1-     [ Diskussionen über das Forum und robotrontechnik.de ]  

Robotrontechnik-Forum